Thursday, June 23, 2011

Qui est Cédric - Who is Cedric ?

I am 16 years old and was born in Bayonne, France. I currently live in Pacifica with my parents and my sister. My activities include juggling, bird watching, basque dancing. I have been doing judo for about 4 years now and I am currently gokkyu. I am in the 11th grade and have been going to the Lycée Français la Pérouse ever since I was just a young lad. My favorite classes are English and Spanish. I am fluent in two languages: french and English, and I am in the process in learning Spanish. In the future, I wish to learn to speak basque, the language of from where I came from. My objective is discover the Japanese culture through the martial art of Judo. I want to take this opportunity to improve my Judo techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome tour. Did you both get to do everything in one trip and how did you do it? We are planning a rip to Japan next year.

    Lee Sugai
    Kona Hongwanji Judo Club (HawaII)

    arctictropic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete